Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Casting Actress in Chicago for Short Movie

Actress needed for a short movie being filmed in Chicago, IL. Acting talent should be within age 30 - 40 and will play the role of a trophy wife living in the city of Chicago.

Actress for this movie should be beautiful and charming. Have a bit of allure to her. We are casting actresses of all hair color, but the actress must be skinny and in shape.

Casting for Chicago, IL Movie Details
Filming for movie should last roughly 2 months. Actress will be paid $2,800 plus movie credit and percentage of future revenue. Actress must live in Chicago, IL area.

3 comments:

  1. STEPHANIE REYES IS THE NAME AND FROM THE LOOKS OF WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, I AM A BEYOND GREAT FIT!
    AGE RANGE: LIMITLESS (So the age range that you are looking for, is a done deal with me)
    I HAVE PASSION, COMMITTMENT, HEART, TAKE DIRECTION WELL AND I WORK EXTREMELY WELL WITH PEOPLE.
    IF YOU SHOULD HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT bornanactor@yahoo.com.
    I can also send you my resume as well as headshot, if you so choose to work with me.
    THANK YOU!
    HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I would like to audition for this role and let my work speak for me :) So kindly contact me at sugar_lovein@yahoo.com and we can discuss further.

    Awaiting your response,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    This role sounds like so much fun I would love the opportunity to read for this role and any other roles available. Contact me at melisajoann@gmail.com so I can send you my info plus headshot
    thanks
    melisa sandlin

    ReplyDelete