Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Actors Needed for several acting roles in Chicago

We are helping out with the casting call for several actors who are needed for an acting audition in Chicago.

Acting Roles we are Casting for:
Male - To play a 27-35 year old. (average build)
Female - To play a 25-33 year old. (Slim/Athletic-Average build)
Casting for two roles for "Pinky Promise" A short (6 min) film to go into production Mid January.
This will be shot on a Red One camera and submitted to many festivals. We're going to market the hell out of this. So exposure is a Guarantee.
Fortunately for YOU the pay is $400 per role for two days of filming.

Movie Acting Synopsis: Pinky Promise is a short film about a mans struggle after unknowingly choosing his passion over his partner and his journey to
revisit key moments in his relationship in hopes to have the chance to start over. A chance to keep a promise he made. a Pinky Promise.

Actors and actresses of all experience levels are encouraged to send in an audition tape. We are hoping to get as many acting audition tapes as possible to review.

5 comments:

  1. I would be more than happy to audition but there is no contact information here. Please contact me at dmcnulty@mcnultydesign.net or call my cell at 847-404-3372. Thank you.
    David McNulty
    www.davidmmcnulty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is not a real acting job, but it's still a chance to get on TV? I read about it on another Chicago blog (I made a shortlink here: http://bit.ly/fdv5im). It's only for women though -- casting call for VH1's Tough Love reality show. Hopefully this helps someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a part of this project yet you have no contact information. I have studied acting at Purdue University and have starred in several roles including Herodias (Salome), Iphigenia (Iphigenia and Other Daughters) and Mrs. Molloy (The Matchmaker) to name a few. I am also currently cast as Bree Walters in the web-series Development Hell as the intelligent business savvy leading lady who you'd think twice before you cross her. My dedication and work ethic set me apart from the rest. There is always an opportunity to do your best and learn more. Feel free to contact me via email at mjenning@purdue.edu. I think I would be perfect for this project and I look forward to any opportunity you have for me.
    Sincerely,
    Michelle

    Playable age range: 18-35
    Height: 5'7"
    Eyes: Gray-Blue
    Hair: Long, wavy, brown
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Weight: 140
    Body type: Attractive curves, average build
    Skin color: Fair Pale
    Location: Chicago, IL

    ReplyDelete
  4. STEPHANIE REYES IS THE NAME AND I WILL BE GREAT FOR THE ROLE!
    I HAVE PASSION, COMMITTMENT, HEART, TAKE DIRECTION WELL AND I GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE! :)
    AGE RANGE: LIMITLESS
    BODY TYPE: ATHLETIC
    Height: 5'3''
    Skin color: Tan
    Eyes & hair: Dark Brown
    If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at bornanactor@yahoo.com
    Thank you!
    Have a WONDERFUL day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be glad to shoot over a resume and head shot. I'd kill this role for you!! Phone: 773.663.1033 Email: billyrich926@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete